Saturday, December 19, 2009

This is not a dancer post


Now only I realise I haven't blog about this yet....

Good-bye SPM.

Wuuuuhooo!
Extremely happy at the moment I came out from the exam room, but I didn't scream it out like the usual me, weird. I went to book shop to sell my extra exercise books, queued up about 15 minutes to return text books, then I walked to Esso. My man surprised me by driving a Toyota Vios. Where is his Proton? ...in workshop, so that Vios is not his. Ceh.


His car crashed one month ago and it's very serious, fortunately he is fine. The past few weeks, you will never guessed that Miss Wong Sue Yin willing to sit motor. But yea, my man ride it and somemore we went to Midvalley by motor. LOL!

Although riding motor is dangerous, but it's easy carry, don't have traffic jam problem, don't have no parking problem. It's fun to feel the wind coming to the entire body, plus I feel safe sitting behind my man. (Geli betul) By the way, if I can choose, I still want to sit car CaR CAR CARRRRRRR!
Thank God that his car is back last few days. =)

Hm...It's a great experience anyway. I got some new knowledges about motor and motorist.
You never know where is the motor park in Midvalley.
Don't you?






Sigh. People go shopping, go party, go Genting, go seaside, go Sarawak, go Bali, go Hong Kong, etc. I go Mustang Dance Studio everyday after SPM until now. This is a dancer life? No way.

Tomorrow morning we gonna have last practice in studio then headed to Euphoria at 2pm for rehearsal. The exact show time is around 7pm to 9pm, erhem..please stay tune on channel 311 Astro Wah Lai Toi, it is tv live show. (support a bit lah wei) After that gonna take bus to Penang around 12am. Go Penang support Mustang Crew in Malaysia Street Dance Gala final competition. hehe. Ohya, and meet Philippine All Star too. They are very famous in Hip Hop dance world. They won the 2006 and 2008 World Hip Hop Dance Championship and they are invited to be the judges in this final round. Very exciting man.


I know my man can make it.





Wait my good news.
Written by muscle-cramp-already, SueYin.



No comments:

Post a Comment