Friday, December 11, 2009

I don't like animal.


So unfortunately to have another bitch appeared in my life.

Again, let the bitch = ahMiao.
Let ahMiao's boy friend = ahGao.

It's a long story but I try to make it short, ahMiao thought I was intended to disturb her relationship with ahGao. Wth. Well, I never ask her what started the misunderstanding because I never wanted to know it. And I never wanted to be involved in part of ahMiao life, never a little part. Somemore I got my man now, and I love him very much. I guessed that one of the factors due to this misunderstanding happened is because I am ahGao's ex girl friend, perhaps they had arguement so ahMiao scared of ahGao will come back to me?
However, I found out the answer today.

One night, I went yumcha with my friends, they asked me about my relationship with my ex, I told them I never talk to him since the day we break up. Due to my friends' playfulness and childishness, they used my handphone sms ahGao while I went to toilet. I saw they did it but they were fast enough to delete the sent message therefore I never knew what was the content in the message. And they refused to tell me. I thought it was nothing serious in the message plus there was no reply from him, so I just ignored it until I forgot this incident.
Finally I got to remembered it by chatting with my friend in msn just now.


Well, this is not a big deal.
I swear I never do anything that trying to disturb their life. I never intend to do so. I got my life, I got my own man, and I am satisfied whatever I have. I can't separate myself into pieces to please so many guys. You know I am not that kind of superwoman, that kind of bitch. The thing disappointed me is, I thought ahmiao is a mature person, but what she did totally prove that my thought is wrong. Before that I was so admired her. I used to read her blog everytime she got new update because I think she is a good blogger.
Last time I always hear people around me complaining her bad attitude and her bad things, 9 persons out of 10 persons don't like her, I wondered why. And now I knew it.


I know it's not good to gossip, but I can't bear it anymore, just like how she said me.
ahMiao is good in teasing people, telling everything she unlike to public including people and things, doing unhealthy things that others don't do, acting she is mature in words, talks and actions, pretending very forgivable, judging others before looking herself, harming others name and fame, ect. I don't meant to harm her name and fame now as she already don't have any good name and fame.

Oh, I'm sorry that I don't gossip with nice phrases.

Congratulation to ahMiao to have another hater.

Sigh. Pity her.

I feel sympathied to ahGao to take up this big stress and responsibility to be ahMiao's boy friend in these two years. Oh, if I was wrong to help him to say anything, I am sorry that I protected him. I am sincere to my apology. Don't worry, this will be the last thing I care ahGao as his ex-gf.
=)



I hate bitch.
Written by, SueYin.


No comments:

Post a Comment