Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mushroom head!


I have dyed my hair!

Production of Franson Hair Studio, but this is Mustang Dance Studio.

New look. Mushroom head.




Many people ask me how much does it cost, my answer is:"I don't know."
......Because it's free of charge, for me and my family only.


This is my brother. You can find him to get a new hair style in Franson Hair Studio, Kuchai Lama. If you wish to.


I always think my brother quite handsome. He treat me very good too. If I am not his sis, I guess I will fall in love with him. LOL!
He always change his own hair style, if you really wish to find him for hair cut but you can't recognise his face, do ask people who is Francis Wong. Or you can ask people who is tauke. This will be more effective way.





These days preparing dance performance for Astro Battleground Final.
Stay tune on this Saturday 7pm, channel 311 Astro Wah Lai Toi.


My man does his hair from my brother too.
=)






Love my man and my brother.

Written by not-free-in-this-month, Sue Yin.

No comments:

Post a Comment