Tuesday, December 29, 2009

19dec09 - 28dec09


Point me out if you can.

Easy job.

Some friends I have already lost contact almost months or years suddenly sms me, telling me they saw me on TV. Now only I know its a good way to keep in touch with friends huh. BUT, Eugene told me that he saw me on TV because he recognize my big head punk hair. Argh. It's awful. The hairstylist did my hair like that because I told her that I want 斯文的夸张. She impressed by my words then she did a punk hair without telling me. It's too late to stop her. Anyway, thank her because it made my friend recognize me =X

During the showtime, first we(girls) had to stand and freeze behind guys for a distance and then the song was played. I heard somebody shouted my full name in chinese, it's a guy voice. I was really stunted, I thought I was just too nervous. After the performance I asked other dancers some more, but they said they didn't hear it. So scary man! Few days after that, Mr.Kaki told me it's him. Fuhss..next time don't scare me like that everyone. I will think I got problem.


Just like what I have written in the previous post, I went to Penang few hours after Astro Battleground Final with my man Makalele, Miss Sunday, Marvin and his girl friend KaiLi. Many things happened, gained many experiences.

This is Miss Sunday during fake snows falling in Penang Sunway Carnival Mall. She kept her hair like that more than 24 hours after Battleground. Respect.


Congratulation to Mustang Crew won the Champion of Malaysia Street Dance Gala 2009!
It's not easy to win it because there were a lot famous dance teams took part in this competition such as teams from Twister, Wheckers Crew, Bboys from Ipoh and so on. Plus they were the one and only team with 2 members in a crew among 21 crews. The silver prize goes to Twister Random with 8 members in this crew. Well, with a lot of hard works and some lucks, Mustang Crew won it and the dance impressed every judges included Philippine All Star. Mustang Crew showed their technique in popping, animation, boogaloo, locking, breaking with brand new ideas by their own way. It's not a surprise to me to see they won it because it's expected to me, as I got confident to my man ma...ngek ngek x)


No photo of champion team and me to upload because I haven't get it from Marvin yet.


It's my man after he removed his freaking crazy make up. Still remain a bit looks like eye liner. hahaha.



Aha. Came to the days around Christmas. I am sorry to fong fei kei my taekwondo mates to go to watch Avatar on Christmas eve because I was in Ipoh! with my man and dancemates for HouRen's Christmas countdown show. This trip looked like coupleS trip. HouRen brought Stephanie, Marvin brought KaiLi, Derrick brought WaiYee, but my man Makalele brought me and Feng. Okay, it's my fault to suggest that. By the way, I had fun being one of the HouRen's fans and watched my man solo dance on stage. I know he was so tired driving go and back within a day, but I can't help him because I haven't get my driving license yet. Hm. I love my man <3


We back to KL on Christmas day. I had a Christmas meal with my man in a Western restorant near my house. After that we went places around Bukit Bintang. First time wore couple tee with my man. hehe. Had a great Christmas with him.


Pictures inside his handphone, I forgot to transfer to mine. Hmm.


These are my Christmas presents.
=)

My man paid the shoes secretly after I had a try on it. Omg. First time I experienced this in my life. I like the map design and it's high dunk! hohoho. I wear it almost everyday since I got it. LOL. Thanks my man Makalele.


It's a mini hand bag. I like the wild look of giraffe skin and the cute look of ribbon. Finally there is a nice home for my dumb handphone. Thanks Feng FRUNG!


I bought to myself in Time Square. RM15 only with my man's help. LMAO!


I watched 3 movies last week. Avatar, Sherlock Holmes and Bodyguard&Assassin. I'm fully recommend everyone to watch Avatar because it's the greatest movie of the year with a lame plot. I think the director is a genius. I vote it 5 over 5 stars. If you want to know how genius is the director, watch it. About Sherlock Holmes, it has a plot that everyone has expected too, but I like the main characters, Holmes and the doctor Watson. They play their role very well, I vote it 4 over 5 stars. Bodyguard&Assassin is a movie about History of China. I like every character in this movie, everyone has the points in this movie. 4 over 5 stars too.
=)



It's me and the Christmas tree in my house. Before I went out with family on 26th December 2009.






These days busy practicing 01/01/10 5A10's prom night performance with ManYu, Feng and YeowKin.





It will be the best show to 5A10, check it out.
Written by SueYin.


No comments:

Post a Comment