Friday, December 4, 2009

I can't sleep again.


Well, Physics paper is over.
I miss physics so much as I was addicted to do physic exercise before SPM.
What I can say is, this year SPM Physics papers are easy.
Just now my sis looked up the question paper and she said:
"Ha?! Which idiot set this paper? Who don't know this is Newton's first law of motion?!"
Ya, there are still a small amount of people don't know.

Anyway, after I online check for answers, I realised my paper 1 got 7 questions wrong over 50 questions.
I was like, "AH! Why I did so many stupid mistakes!!!"
......
Thought to aim A for Physics, but...
My dearest Mr. A, Good-bye.


Actually the night before physic exam, I slept only 2 hours.
One of the reasons is too excited, but I think the main reason is the Drinks.
My man delivered a drinks to me after I get angry sms with him.
It's around 10 pm. He sms me and asked me to go out to the door, then I saw nobody but a drinks placed on the floor. Don't know where he has gone.
Although this was the second time he delivered drinks from witchery ider to me, but I still surprised. Because his look tells me that he won't do this to any girl. But he does to me! ...wtf why I'm so happy.

Next time anyone makes me angry, treat me drinks, okay? Remember deliver to my house. Deal.
xD

Great. Finally I feel sleepy.
Sigh. Still got Chemistry and BC.
Long to go man.
Ganbate to myself and other spm candidates.






I am just a normal girl who needs love <3
Written by the very normal girl, SueYin.


No comments:

Post a Comment