Monday, August 31, 2009

I won't talk about Malaysia in this post.


It's 31st August!
Rebecca Merdeka!

I sent Becca a message around 2am before I slept last night.
We know today is not her birthday but we used to send her a birthday massage every 31st August of the years because of her beautiful name. The 'we' here refers to SapoSix and others from our gang. I wonder they still remember this tradition or not. Hahaha xD

Just now I rejected to go to Klang with my family due to the excuse of 'tomorrow exam'. They go there for Bak Kut Teh, my sis said it is tasty. Thought I can be more concentrate on study when I am alone at home, but you know that I used to study in the living room, and here's a computer. LMAO! xD
Now I doubt about they said they will bring some Bak Kut Teh home.



Actually there is another reason I don't want to follow my family to Klang. Erhem...someone is coming my place to pass something to me. And my mum super duper anti him. To avoid quarrels and wars between my mum and I, it's better decrease the rate of meeting him in front of my mum.


It seems very serious, right?
Yes, it is much more serious than you can think.


Few times my mum made calls to him and even SMS him to warn him don't be so close with me. Nah, my mum seldom SMS me but she even wrote 'Don't Bullshit' in the SMS she sent him. Hahaha. This can prove that my mum is quite IN enough. Okay, she is fierce too = ="

Fortunately yesterday Chris came to save me at night. Whole day after tuition at Kasturi, I was in studio with that someone I mentioned just now. Alone with him only after he had class with Kenneth(?). Again i say, alone with him only.



Guess what we did?
Yes, WE HAD 1 ON 1 TUITION & HE TAUGHT ME SEJARAH!
BuahahhAha! xD

(His sejarah got A1 in SPM, don't play play.)


After this special tuition, I went pool with Chris and friends, and I knew that Chris's love story is quite terrible now. Luckily ahNgau sent me home, if let my mum saw that someone send me home, she may kill me.
><


Ok la, got to go.
Wish me Luck in trial exam!
STUDY HARD EVERYONE =)


No comments:

Post a Comment