Sunday, August 2, 2009

New hairstyle, new life.

Franson Hair Studio production!

Well, as you see, I cut my hair.

It's done by my bro again.
I know it's very short and looks man..?
Don't be too suspicious, I don't face any love problem. Just my bro suggested and I accepted.
And now I'm sooooo in love with it! hahaha!
Anyway, whether you like it or not, it's not my business =)
Ohya!
Due to the same question that always repeat answering from me, I gonna use some places of this post to help my brother do a little bit promo.
Information to those who want to look for my bro, his name is Francis.
Ask his number from me if needed.
LMAO! xD





Guess if you read my previous posts, you know I'm going to quit learning street dance from Mustang Dance Studio.
Yeah, I meant it.
I went there for Krumping jamming session this afternoon.
Perhaps this is the last day I have been there in MDS this year?
Sigh.
It's all because of SPM...damn it.


Took few pictures with my beloved dancemates just now..

Me and JunChi. She is sweet.
=)


KerQian and I. Our trademark posing!
xD


Mengkit aka Mungki and I. He is funny!
But sometimes let him Gek sei..


I accidently deleted my photo with kimying aka Sunday. T^T
Got one more picture I didn't show out, because the person in the pi
cture beside me is too YongSui.

I will miss you...the black and white dance floor, the lousy speakers, the fragile office table, the scary light bulb in toilet, the mural on wall, the handphone charger, the cap hanger-like little tree, the mushroom massage stick, every people, everything in Mustang.



The following video is the dance performance I did with KerQian in school yesterday.
Lousy stage and background.
= =


I enjoy the moment on stage!
x)





Time to Study!!
Ganbate myself.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment