Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm success.


End of first week. Trial left 2 weeks to go.
By the way, few papers done.
=)

Friday used to be an outing day for me as a celebration of the end of school days of the weeks. Apparently, I have no choice to stay at home now as I want to be my mum's good daughter during exam. Okay, I will do revision later. Don't trust me! Ahha! xD


Laze around YouTube just now, watched many dance videos and music videos. One of the participant crews in American Best Dance Crew 2008 attracted my dance soul today. Accidentally I used up to 4hours of my day watching their videos in front of this square little box.


They are SoReal Cru.


There are already third series of videos can be found in YouTube which uploaded by their official account, sorealcruTV. I was first suprised by the good quality of the videos. The way of editing the videos is very professional until you can compare them with those TV programme you watch in TV.


This is one of my favourite video.




Doesn't it looks like music video?
I guess you already fall in love with the guy who did solo dance with his cap. His name is Andrew Baterina. He is one of the choreographers of the crew. I love his new school hip hop choreography so muuuuch. Tell you, he got a trademark move, his legs are Crazy!

Let's watch this!



If you know something about street dance, I think you knew he was doing gliding, or side walk.
How on earth
got people can walk like this?! It's smooth like no gravity act on him. Respect man!


There are still many other top dance crews like Kaba Modern, Prepix and Gamblerz Crew I am currently in love with. They all dance different styles in street dance. If you have nothing to do, you can watch their videos in YouTube.




Just a sharing about my hobby.
Enjoy!
=)






"Success is a state of mind. If you want success,
start thinking of yourself as a success."
- Dr. Joyce Brothers



No comments:

Post a Comment