Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy BeEarlied Birthday!


Tomorrow I got an outing with a gang of people who I don't really know. I heard that is around 15 humans involved, teacher and students. It is an early birthday celebration for a human who has his birthday drop on the day before our Chinese trial paper this year. Sad. I would cry if my birthday drop on exam period! Fortunately I don't face this problem. LOL!


Guess it will be a boring outing tomorrow.

=X
Sorry Christopher.


Ohya, just to be fair, I want to tell you people that there is another human having the same birthday with Chris on 19th August,
Mr. Wong Y.K.
He can either in a state of human or animal by the way. They used to call him as Goat, but I prefer calling his Chinese full name, 黄友键. It sounds nice, don't you think so?

I think I have a little too partially for them, I mean mentioning their birthday here.
Guess what, because I was born on 19th too! It's easier for me to remember those who born on 19th, including my ex, Mr.Ng. Last time my mum used to call him Xiao Lun. =.="


Last few days I realized he had change his handphone number. Not really surprise because it's been a loooooong time since the last day I had contact with him. Perhaps he changed it for his girlfriend now who is using Maxis. I like his girlfriend, who I always think she is a meaningful person. She has a strong mindset, her blog did impress me sometimes. Sounds like I will fall in love with her if I'm lesbian..touchwood. xD


She was once a good friend of him, now both of them are so sweet <3



Thinking what will happen if I don't end that relationship with him that time...
Wow, unlimited probabilities.
Thank me if both of you read this post!
Buahahaha!


......

Enough craps.



Good night.
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment