Monday, August 17, 2009

Astro Battleground is back!

I realised I have a few must-do-things everytime I online. Normally I will first open iTune followed by sign in Messenger, click on e-mail inbox button, check mail and to be continued.

Today when I open my e-mail inbox, I have been immediately attracted by an e-mail titled with
Battleground Audition which sent by Astro Battleground Production Team.For those who curious about what the hell is Astro Battleground, what I can tell you is this Astro Battleground is a TV programme about street dance competition.


Okay, this is the second time I received e-mail from Astro and the first time is around June or July this year. If I'm not mistaken, the first e-mail is about the promotion of BTG'09 to participants from previous seasons, but the time and venue of the audition is still to be confirmed.
However according to the e-mail I received this time, B
attleground Audition is confirmed to be held at Sunway Pyramid Main Entrance on 6th September 2009, from 10am to 3pm. This is the one and only audition this year.


So sad that I'm not able to watch the audition live at Sunway due to the stupid SPM trial exam which drop on September. Perhaps I can watch it through Astro channel 311 end of October? haha. If you are once a participant in any TV show then you know how slow is the TV production.

Another idiot thing I realised just now, the production team posted our competition photos on net. I mean almost every team in top14 from BTG'08 are there. And those teams from BTG'07 too. It's funny to see myself there in the picture by the way. LMAO! xD
Ohya, there is a column they purposely did for HouRen from Mustang Crew. See, this is the different when someone becomes famous.


For more informations required, kindly log on to
http://astrobattleground.blogspot.com/

Spot me if you are genius enough.






My team in BTG'08.
It was a good experience in my dance life.
Let's Dance!
x)


No comments:

Post a Comment