Friday, July 31, 2009

She is stupid...


"Alright, on the reasons to stop seeing his side, we have...one, he is critically insane. Two, study sabotage. Three, family problems. Four, high lightly broken hearted. FIVE! I'm nothing. Six, he’s ruining my life." Finally she answered me like this.


"And the reasons to keep seeing him?" I asked.


(She raised her fingers and do like a peace) "I’m in love with him."


....
Speechless.


She continue her words, " I didn’t hear from him for a long time. Hm...1 day actually, 20 hours, 15 minutes, 6 and a half second. Roughly."


"Oh gosh, I can’t let you just give your life and your brain being controlled by this kind of person. Please save you from yourself!" I tuned up my voice.



"I know, but I can't see him so much often after this month, that's why. I gonna concentrate on study and other things." She smiled and said.


"Good to hear that. Anything want me to help you in this intensive growth stage?" I laughed out loud and said.


"Sure! Help me take care of him. First, don’t let him hurt his legs, when he does, buy him bandage. Please ask him to eat on time, he may be forgotten. Must remind him to Sayang his car, tell him be careful when driving. Whatever he said you think is going to happen, you’re wrong, excluding if he says he’s going to find you out in the middle of night. Be prepared to go snooker or pool, don’t expect you can win the game anyway. Before going for movie, remind him to wear jacket. Learn to say the following phrase over and over again to yourself: "He is just a little too childish..." Order apple juice for him, he will love it. Give your uneaten spicy food to him, he can finish it up and say thank you. He enjoys doing mask and he likes magic, drawing, playing basketball, doing stupid videos and of course, dancing. Actually he can sing well too! Ohya, he likes LeeHom because he can't manage to sing as well as LeeHom. HAHAHA!" ......Finally she stopped.


"......Sorry, can I regret my previous words?" I said.






She is a stupid girl who loves him very much.
God bless her.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment