Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I must get A1 in Sejarah!


Today I studied Sejarah at somewhere with a background of blue wall stuck by many glow-in-the-dark stars, messy study table, pink colour bed and him, who lying on bed like a monster.

Monster sleep on pinky bed under starry starry sky,
can you imagine?
= =

He says I am monster, I say he is monster.
Then monster say monster is not monster.
Lalala~

Skipped school today, because Add Math and Akaun papers gonna return back, I guessed.
And yea, I had told that my results in both paper are sucks. You will never know why I get such a low mark in these papers, unless I tell. It is a...secret. LMAO! Main reason of course I didn't study well lah. So I am not really very up set. This is trial only! Take it easy baby~


SPM 50 days to go!
study study study











"Okay, I print for you."

"Thanks Sayang. Few more songs you want me to sing, you print la. Officially practice singing. You know, you are one of my inspiration to sing, without your words last time, I think I won't continue singing."

=)




Sorry that I don't cook, I don't do laundry and I don't want baby.
Written by the Monster SueYin.



No comments:

Post a Comment