Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I am SueYin, SureWin. Come on, I won't lose.


"Not jealous, I feel geli only. No point of jealousing her."

"Haha, because she didn't get me, right? hahaha. Actually I don't care. You know me so long, you know I won't get infected by others."

"I know you for 2 years only, not really long. In fact I don't really know you. I only know...guys enjoy showing their smartness, so they like to teach and protect Little Girls who always need helps."

"A? I'm included?"






YES, he is.






Few things come up in my life these few years. One of the major thing which occupied most of my time is Dancing. It is just something I will do to full fil my time other than schooling, tuitioning, shopping, online-ing, chit-chatting, sleeping and blablabla. I seldom dance in front of my family and school friends actually, most of the time I am dancing at studio. Perhaps it should call Studio Dance, not Street Dance. Haha.



What I found out these days, other than Me Myself love dancing, there are some people that make me can't leave Mustang. Ya ya, because Mustang people are nice. But......haha..you will never guess, I don't leave this community because I hate somebody in it, and I was invited into the game. For the first time in my life, I hate human so muuuchhh.



This person, hmm...Let this person = ahMiao, and let ahMiao = a girl.
At the very first, I thought ahMiao is a nice person. Perhaps everyone think the same as mine. Few months she laze around my gang, I realized she is weird. I think ahMiao knew I saw something inside her, then she keeps showing her bad side in front of me. However, she still act like she is a little good girl in front of others. Thought I was just a little bit 'think too much', but things seems serious days after days. And it seems like she gonna ruin my life. (Not really my life, but only small part of my life.) I wonder why she wants to do so, maybe I got something she doesn't have? That's why she wants to replace me and kick me out of my gang? Ahaha..
I don't think she will success.



I am Wong Sue Y
in, are you?


Copycat forever a cat.

Princess?
Don't forget, I'm the Queen of your King.







Don't play with me,
I will ask my soldiers kill you immediately once I give command.

Written by THE QUEEN.






I knew you will read my post. Bitch!


No comments:

Post a Comment