Monday, September 21, 2009

This is our love game <3


This is a sweet with love shape. Can I call it a sweet heart? haha..
By the way, I ate it.
Therefore I become a sweet heart =X


View from Look Out Point, so called Nga Nga San.
Right place, right view, right timing, but wrong person.


He is the best guy friend of mine.
The Wind, QuekFengFrung -the spinning machine in MDS.
xD
"Pool at Top2? Fortunately I got bring mask."
...you are clever.


She is the real-est person in MDS.
The ballerina JingYing aka B-girl Sunday.
I like her =)


Our poor day with idiot GSC workers. It's okay......
Anyway we did our job, mission completed!
Look at YikLoong, nice! (I mean the shirt and pants.) hahaha.
Memorable outing with 5A10 mates =)



Marvin and Maxius at McDonald's acting like Magnet Machine waiting for McChicken in front of Me. MERDEKA!
xD
They are funny.
Nice seniors and dancemates.


Upside is Cecilia Maria, downside is Markerpen YellowLoseWin.
.......
Stupid(s) playing wedcam at Chris's house.
Cool experience.
Christopher Ong! Save me!









AlaAlah~
One week holiday, I went out everyday.
Nothing surprising okay...

Did a lot of stupid things and clever things. Laughs and cries, happy and sad.
Something is over, then it is over, don't talk again.
About the previous post, the feedback is unpredictable much. I thought to delete it, but few people stopped me. Hm...ya, something had spoken out, I knew I can't take it back anymore. Don't worry too much about me, I will be tough. Although sometimes I am pretending too hard..

Remember the fun, forget the dull.
=)











Around7 pm, 20th September 2009, in Kee Jit How's car.

"......" (sobbing and crying badly)

"Sayang, today you go home and write a blog post, tell everyone, I am your boy friend."


"huh?"

"I want you to be my girl friend from now on, okay?"


"En."

This is our love game.
Written by the Queen of the King.
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment