Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Something you need not to read =)


I leave my previous blog about 3months since I opened this one.
Just now I had a weird feeling while reading back my old posts.
It was like reading a very close friend blog, I can understand the situation but I don't know what's the real feeling inside. Or say like this, I have already forgotten how's my feeling that time. Hahaha.

I am just a little bit too forgetful.
Good or bad?



Well,
quite a lot of people seem curious about my relationship with him now.
News spread like speed of light, and people started gossips.
Fine, we are human being.

Okay, I have no comment that people say I was purposely wrote it out to tell everyone bout our relationship, like showing off that I'm in love.
Yes, congratulation to myself, this is just the result I want.
I don't care how people do bet when we will break up or how mad I will cry for him again.
At this moment, I am proud to be the People of the Day.
It shows I got value in this community, isn't it?



I think it's not needed to write out how lovely is my life here,
you can imagine anything as you like.



Ohya,
tell him I love him.
=)


Don't try to steal him from me,
you know you won't get him.
Written by one of the love bugs, SueYin.




No comments:

Post a Comment