Saturday, July 11, 2009

A 'hairy hairy' post



It was 3years ago, when I was Form 2.


End of my 14 years old.
I love that long-leg BEAR
(or PIG?) so muuch!


I got my studio photo session around my 15th birthday.
Took this pic myself after 3 hours professional photo shooting.


August 2007.
Did you realize I cut my hair?


Same hairstyle in 2008.
I love my short hair <3

My hairstyle made me look like fish more than other people do.


And here comes to my seventeen.
A little bit more mature than before,
but I still having my short hair.






People told me, "actually you look nicer with long hair."
Is it?





3months I didn't go to my bro's hair studio.
(p/s: my bro own a hair studio at Kuchai Lama which named Franson Hair Studio. It's him, http://profiles.friendster.com/43362594 ..Yeah, he seldom play fs.)

Then I tide up my hair to school this morning for club exhibition preparation.
Out of my expectation,
no one comment on my new look.
I guess they used to it.
I mean they used to see me, Miss Sapo SueYin being mad all the time.
Please forgive me for being sapo all the days and nights.
xD



I just wanna dye my hair on the last day of SPM!
It will be a great celebration, right?
=D
Join me if you wish to.
Maybe I can help you ask for discount from my bro. hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment