Friday, July 24, 2009

I will stay alive =)

I went Hotel Istana just now.
Okay, don't think too much,
it's for Taiwan Education Fair only.

Never think of studying oversea, because I think it's not necessary and I didn't born in a rich family.
Plus Chinese is the main language for almost every subject in Taiwan University.
Meaning, I could probably find a job either in Taiwan or China after I graduate with a Taiwan Certificate?
Aha..
I am interested neither staying in Taiwan nor China.



And so.......
I went for this Education Fair for fun only.
LMAO!
So funny that ah-Mui can't get to ask msn address from his dreamlover in this education fair.
xD




OhYea~
I joined basketball competition antara class on Tuesday and Wednesday.
This competition is a must join competition for me, as you can see I were one of the participants every year.
(although I don't really know how to play. haha.)
Our team played 3rounds then we Won the 2nd place again.
But still, 5a9 won us.
Although JiShu was sick, JiaHuei purposely rush back from car driving test,
and I fell down = =
Sad case.



This is the 4th week I join Kasturi tuition class,
that's really an exhausted thing to wait bus or LRT for every tuition day.
I don't mean physically exhausted, I mean mentally exhausted.
Usually it takes 2hours+ for me to stuck with public transport.



You must understand that...
I hate waiting.


Guess what fraustrated things happened on me yesterday.
Story began like this...

Right after school at 1.50pm, me and KaiLi rushed to get on 'Rapid'KL to Kasturi for the class at 2.30pm.
Normally we will be late but fortunately YikLoong fetched us to somewhere so that we can reached there ONLY A BIT LATE and of course, that's after Miles of walking.


After tuition, I realised I got 2 missed calls which from my daddy and Mr.Kee.
Apparently, my hp was out of credit.
Depends on my six-sense, I knew my dad was going to pick me up at Sri Petaling LRT station,
and then I walked to the nearest LRT station.
Who knows my dad called in before few meters I headed to the ticket counter.

He said:
"Today your sister got guitar lesson, and now I'm going to fetch her there. Can you reach Sri Petaling now?"
"No, I can't." I replied.
"Okay, I will fetch you after I drop her there."
"No need lah, I take bus myself. Don't want trouble you." I said.
"Ok." Then he hang up the phone.


Haha..
Because I'm my father's good daughter,
I walked back to Pasar Seni all the way from Plaza Rakyat.
And then....I have waited the-beloved-bus almost an hour.


Remind you, I hate waiting.
Finally, I gave up being a good daughter.
...

My daddy picked me up at Sri Petaling.
Of course I walked back to Plaza Rakyat all the way from Pasar Seni AGAIN.

HA.HA.HA.






Forgot to say, I was actually going to studio for my dance lesson straight away after tuition.
My dad finally dropped me there at 6pm.
After I climbed up to 3floors, the studio was locked.
again..HA.HA.HA.


That's the reason I got a missed call from Mr.Kee.
He was late.
About 15minutes.


Not going to blame anyone...
just I'm going through some intensive personal growth spurts these days.

Don't worry,
I will stay alive
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment