Saturday, July 11, 2009

It is not going to be ended like this...

Can't sleep.
Too energitic after 3hours nap in the afternoon.
Viewed someone's blog just now.
What the hell in this world she looks so pretty in picture but looks so...sorry in reality?
=X

I jealous?

un-Na...
She has a Cool, Awesome, Handsome boy friend by the way.
And I do not have any.
Sigh.

Beauty is but skin-deep.



Ohya,
I gonna stop learning dancing in MDS start from August.
Means I will go back only after spm.
To my dancemates,
this time is real.
It is a sad news to myself too.


I know I shouldn't find any excuse to be lazy for improving myself in dancing,
BUT,
I cannot let myself die in spm either.
I'm not as genius as others,
I can't balance myself in both things I have to achieve.
Therefore I have to choose, and I choose spm.
I am sorry.
A big apologize to myself, Mustang Family and MDS.




Anyway, I will be back!


Yeah,
I love dancing.
=)



No comments:

Post a Comment