Monday, July 20, 2009

Bon-odori 2009!!


That's right!
We had our class trip to Bon-odori last saturday.
(3 persons not in the picca by the way)
= =

Guess wat...
Jian Lik, Hwa Tong, Yew Onn and Yik Loong fetched us there.
4cars fulled of beauties and handsomes~
hahaha



Tell you the truth,
Bon-odori is actually a boring place to go.
However,
when it comes to a whole gang as crazy as us,
it's a different story.








Take a look at the following videos then you know what I mean.


Don't be too surprise until you know who is it at the end of this video.
Or you still don't know who is it?
It's ok,
ask me then I will introduce you.
xD




Another uses of fans.
Good job!
hahaha





The ending of Bon-Odori 2009.
Miss Tan was there!



Anyway,
it's not the end of our day,
the night is still young baby!

Few of us went for 2nd round after those little princess and little prince get back to their castle.
Ohya,
Berkeley we go.
=)


During our ManYu-fish and our Cute-little-Thamzz went around Happy Garden to play by his little bike,
my phone rang.
That was Cute-little-Thamzz's elder sister.
If you know how she usually acts to Thamzz, you will know how scary I felt.



It was 12am+
Then I made a lie and that was really OH MY GOD.



By the way, Thamzz and I are safe now.
=X


Extra things to say,
He came after 2 & 1/2 hours he said he wants to have dinper with me.
(Sueyin dictionary: Dinper is used as a noun. The meaning is dinner plus supper. The sentence is Sue Yin is having dinper with her love one at 2 in the morning.)
Strange to see his face appeared among my classmates.
= =




OHYEA!!
I realised something that night.
I have to admit Jian Lik is the best monitor of the year.

That's it.

Tata!
=)




No comments:

Post a Comment