Thursday, April 1, 2010

Toothless is not toothless!


This afternoon went to bank in to TARC and then headed to school, (be more specific)...SMK Sri Sentosa for a cop and a signature on my SPM slip photostat copy. The reason I guess I don't have to mention because what I want to tell is about things happened in PEJABAT.


"Excuse me, can I have a school cop and signature on my SPM copy?" I asked the office staff.

"Tanya Puan Haminah." she answered.

(Duh....Who is Puan Haminah? You think I am God?)
"Maafkan aku, siapa Puan Haminah?" I asked again.

"Duduk kat belakang."
...Okay.


I haven't start my words then the staff named Puan Haminah simply took out a cop and cop on the paper I passed to her. After that only she realised that she forgot to ask me what for I want the cop. Fortunately it was a correct cop. And then here comes the new Principle standing behind me.

"Kenapa pakai macam ni? Kau tau sini PEJABAT ke?" she said.

"Sorry ye, skarang hujan, seluar panjang mudah kena air." I said.

...then she was speechless and looked at my SPM slip. "Kenapa EST dapat C?"

"Sebab......hahaha!" while I was thinking what to say, Puan Chan Mei Moi came and save me.

"黄淑莹!你在这里做什么?" she shouted at me like she always do, I think she cannot control her volumn. hahaha! Then she continued, "Ini budak baik, sign bagi dia je lah."




I was like...WOW, my lucky star!

After that she asked me how many As I got, which college I study, kena NS or not, etc...it's like a must for every teacher to ask their ex-student about these things once they meet up.




Feel so regretful that I forgot to tell her my BC got A. LOL!








Anyway, I watched Alice in Wonderland & How To Train Your Dragon. I vote Alice in Wonderland 3.5 stars, and How To Train Your Dragon 5 stars! It's wasted not watching How To Train Your Dragon in 3D because I think it should have a lot of 3D effects. Somehow I watched Alice in Wonderland in 3D. Wtf.

I like the story, characters, action effects, blablabla.....everything in How To Train Your Dragon! Especially the dragon, Toothless. (FiuFit!) The ending surprised me too. It's touching, cool, cute, funny, romantic, etc.

Thumbs up for this movie!
You will know why am I so excited after you watched it.
=)





Night Fury is cool not only at night!
Written by SueYin.

No comments:

Post a Comment