Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just a simple thing that brighten up my day =)



Wednesday night I followed my man Makalele to TM net HSBB launching show at Dataran Merdeka. HouRen was invited to be one of the artist guests. Roughly 90% of the audiences were Malays. During HouRen showtime, out of my expectation that many audiences were about to shout out loud and even stand up to support HouRen. I think this is the best show ever.


Under a backstage booth for artists. The aircon was functioning very well. LOL!
(From left: Mike, HouRen, YeowKin, Feng, me & Angeline)



Actually I stole this photo from HouRen's bro facebook photo album.


Then I found this...





I am so in love with this picture! No edit and it is so nice! Taken on HouRen's mv shooting day. Woots..heart heart heart. Best photoshoot of us.
=)









Just want to share my happiness at this moment. BuahahaHa!




Good night.




Sleep tight.
Written by SueYin.
=)






No comments:

Post a Comment