Friday, April 9, 2010

Dance2!


In the middle of the night, a mother woke up 2 times and saw her daughter staying in living room, facing computer and listening HaoRen's new songs. Well, the 'mother' refer to my mum and 'her daughter' is me obviously.

Alah.. These days I used to go to bed after 4am. Just forgive me that I haven't start my semester this month. LOL!..1oth May, still 1 month to go. x) I believe there is no more lepak time after I started the semester. Play gao gao in this month first. xD




HaoRen's 2nd album is launching in market now. There are 8 songs and 3 mv attached. HaoRen himself composed 7 songs out of 8 songs. Many of my friends are involved in this album process. Makalele, Marvin, YeowKin, Feng, Simon are his dancers in the mv. JinWei is the album designer. And me......one of the Klefeh in his mv. hahaha!


I can see there are a lot improvement in this new album, the songs are really nice to hear. Even now I can sing one of the songs named - Hao Ren Ka in full version. (compare to the first album, I really can't find any song to sing) LOL!




Support Hao Ren, buy his original album.




Actually I am very sleepy already. Cannot think of anything else to write.
Till then.






Morning!
Written by SueYin.

No comments:

Post a Comment