Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!






Today is Earth Day as everyone open the homepage of Google will know it. Unusually today I online at this time because I sensed that I will be suffered in a really high fever if I don't give myself a good rest at home today. I guess I didn't drink enough water these days, that's why. And the weather in Malaysia is getting worse and worse. Not even Malaysia, in these years, there are couple of world news telling us that our Earth is complaining what we have done to him. I am wishing badly that prediction happen in 2012 is not going to come true.



Just now I Google search bad weather picture and I found this.

LOL! This daddy is cute! At least he always think in a positive way unlike my daddy =__+"
Fortunately Desa Petaling is a hill and I don't have to afraid this problem all the years. Thanks my daddy for creating our home sweet home in Desa Petaling. =D


To celebrate our Earth Day, I decided to save electricity. Today I don't online so long and don't watch tv lah. hahaha! xD


If we less doing things harm our Earth,
then everyday is Earth Day.
Written by SueYin.




No comments:

Post a Comment