Thursday, April 22, 2010

Genting trip!


Erhem..
I had a 2days1night trip at Genting with my Taekwon-do mates last Saturday and Sunday. At first I thought this should be more than 8 people involved, but the night right before we apart, I have been told that only 5 of us going. Chris,YaoAnn, Ngau, PoChi & I. We went there by Ngau's car instead of bus. Lalala..That's my pretty suggestion. =)

We stayed in Ria appartment with 2bedrooms, 1living room, 1kitchen, and 1bathroom =__=" Plus the hot water supply need to preheat 45 minutes before use and after 1 person done bathing, it need another 30 minutes to preheat. Can you imagine? Suddenly so glad that only 5 of us going, I can't imagine if there are 8 people sharing only 1 bathroom?!

Pfft... Enough complain to the bathroom, let's see some picca in theme park.
=)


Accidentally got this picture while queuing up to play a roller coaster. Hm.. 4person a car. I guess you know which one I mean. This post I made match the background so badly. I hate Coffee Cup! Anyway, at the end I was forced to play it. Damn..it's so dizzy...

Nah, that's the one I mean.
=)


See me? I AM CRAB!
xD




My favourite game in the theme park! Love it like never before!






This picca is nice! Love it =)

Photo of the day! =)




There are very few photos to post because no camwhore in this gang.

So tiring that I was rushing back to Kuchai Lama for dance practice right after we back to KL. I was late some more. T^T


That's it for this post.







(No! one more picture here!)

...I'm just so whatever.





Wong Sue Yin!
I thought you said you want to save electricity?
Written by SueYin.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete