Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's been awhile......


...I never come back since the last post.

Let's start off with my dance crew...
Last Kabukeez.


I should be junior in this crew because I joined it after 1 year this crew has teamed up. My seniors are Sunny, Mike Makalele, Celica, JJ and also Sunday! But now, most of them are too busy over their own business, so 5 girls you see up there are the brand new members in Last Kabukeez!



2 weeks ago, we, Last Kabukeez were involved in HaoRen Dance2 dancing competition at Sungei Wang with Mustang Crew. It's the first audition of this competition, there are 2 more audition rounds at Penang and Johor as well. And the final round will be held on 3rd of July if I am not mistaken. We need more crews to be involved in this competition. Let's support it!




I am one of HaoRen's fans too! x)
Written by
HaoRen diehardfans SueYin.

No comments:

Post a Comment