Monday, November 30, 2009

....it's early in the morning.


Almost forget to put title.
Brushed teeth, washed face, prepared everything to go to bed.

Just after a second I lye on bed then woke by my dad,
"Sleeping? Can you online check Toto for me?"
As a good daughter, I answered like this.
"Ah...okay."

And then here comes I am blogging.

Nothing to do, simply edit a header picture.
Nice? my baobei and I.
I'm not purposely telling everyone that I am in love, it's just a simple revenge purpose. Because he said my previous header picture is ugly...fine, now I put him inside, let's see what he can say. Please forgive my childishness sometimes.
=)

I guess he is still awake, i mean the usual him.
I didn't reply his message because I was intended to be asleep just now.
hm..Don't feel like want to reply him now. Don't know why.

Exam. Can't meet him so often. One of the reasons is my mum. hahaha. Everyone knows it.
Hope spm end faster, my wish for the coming new month on tomorrow, Dec 2009.
Planned to do many things right after spm.
Dyed hair, shopping, watch jay's new movie, prepare performance for 5a10 prom night, prepare exam piece for dancing test, get a car driving license, go clubbing, go 5a10 prom night, go Genting, go Pangkor, go Sarawak...etc.
Good schedule. Proud of myself. kekeke x)


.......
Problems come.
After all this luxuries, choose college or form 6?
Work as part time dance instructor or freelancer?


Ahha.
Had a family meeting just now.
Since I still don't know which course I want to choose, I thought to study form6 and aim for local university as this will cost lower for a poor student like me. But...my mum worried I can't make it because I ain't book worm type, therefore I discarded this thought.
Then we discussed about the differents of tarC and Utar since these are the cheapest college and university among the others. And the conclusion is, I will study in tarC.

About part time job...
..
....
we will make another family meeting after spm. hahaha!



Those people gonna sing R&B already, it's time to sleep!
Good night.



Sleep is always the best.
Written by the dream maker, SueYin.



No comments:

Post a Comment