Monday, November 2, 2009

Erm..I know SPM is coming....




One month ago, when everyone was hiding themselve in study room and preparing for SPM, I was in Penang.
2 days 1 night trip with Baobei, Marvin and his girlfriend.
Looked like I was so stressless right? xD





And last Friday, I went for free lance job as a cigarette promoter.
Standing nicely in front of 7-eleven cashier counter, holding 2boxes of Salem cigarette with some survey forms and say:
"Sir, do you want to try Salem?"
That's all my job was all about.

4 hours RM140.
Yea, it means RM35 per hour.
=)

Anyway, I was just doing replacement on my sister's post because she went for I-FEEL magazine photo shotting.
See, work as a free lancer is so good.
You can choose working time, meanwhile you can play and study when you have no working.
And the point is,
they paid high salary!


Yeah, I will be a part time free lancer after SPM.
=)






In my Baobei car after work.




I love him.
=)



I do study for SPM, don't worry.
Written by SueYin.
=)



No comments:

Post a Comment