Thursday, November 26, 2009

Rojak post x)


7 subjects gone! Left 4 more subjects to go.
Somehow I started feeling relax, perhaps my weak subjects were over, included Sejarah and Addmaths. Right after I got home on every exam day, I will take out all related books and they will be thrown randomly inside a huge recycle box.
This feeling is good.
x)


Anyway, next paper will be on next tuesday.
So......
It's time to blog!



No new post for 2 weeks. Although most of the time was studying, but you know I am that type can't-stay-at-home person. Therefore I went many places while others were staying home being their little bookworm.

2 weeks before SPM, I went KL Performing Art Centre. There is a mini stadium for music & drama concert, art gallery, garden, lake and so on. It's a place fulfill of art.
Of course I went there to support somebodies in a media commercial event for Brands.
Here it is...

HouRen is the only one...I mean Chinese artise = =


The loyal friends and dancers to HouRen.


The woman and her man in the waiting room.


Outdoor sofa. So ART!
It is a sofa made by metal and it placed everywhere in the garden. I wonder who got this idea, so brilliant.
By the way, I like this picture very much.
=)



And then here comes to my days with Aliff Aziz.
He is a Singapore malay artise in SonyBMG. Still new, still young but quite popular in malay market.
He gonna release his second album now and Mustang was invited to take part in his music video as his dancers.

Aliff and 4 of us during the last day of mv dance practice in Mustang Dance Studio.


The recording day dropped on 1 week before SPM. That day I woke up at 4.30am, not because going to school, but the mv shooting rundown was from 6am to 6pm.
YES, 12 HOURS.
The first recording location was at Cruise Tasik, Putrajaya. Actually the whole mv was mainly recorded on the ship, not a star cruise but you can call it a boat as it just look like a passenger ship like you take to Langkawi. Then some shot was taken somewhere in Putrajaya.

My first costume for the mv shooting. The captain cap is just for fun.
But it suit me, right? hahaha! xD


And then the second costume without jacket. Erhem..I know my hair is short and messy.



This is the shot for aliff and his girl model...





The whole mv recording day was tiring, tiring of waiting. Everyone just so busy, excluded us. In 12 hours, we tried to play on the boat, take photos, take videos, singing, dancing, eating, sleeping and blablabla. Conclusion, it is fun to involve in a music video recording...without those boring moments.

See what we did to spend our time...






Hm.. Seriously I skipped school almost every 4days in 5days continuously 1 month before SPM. Everyone agreed that I was the least-appear-face in our class. If excluding that one who attended to school but never show his face.
However, I back to school on the last day of school.
That day I took my previous school bus to school due to transport problem, and I reached school at 6.20am.
As everyone knows, the sky is still dark and there are very few people in school that early.
It is scary.

Well, that day my class was so harmony. We played teacher, played games, shared our words in front of the classroom and CRY. SapoYvonne started it and affected many people. We also line up to hug our lovely Puan Tan Chen Yim one by one.

After school we went to Midvalley. Almost 20people there, we thought to eat sushi at The Garden however the seat was fulled. We hang around The Garden and Midvalley, finally we ate at KimGary.
You can imagine how many tables have to combine together to fit 20 people.

That day to me is so '5a10'.




Another day, I went to TimeSquare to see my man. He was one of the judges for a final dance competition. To me, this competition is a OK only. Not every team also good, and the result is very obvious. After that we headed to Taylor College. Mike and Marvin got a performance there. They did it quite well and the crowd shout like mad.

Then we got this Blue drinks.

tada!!
It taste good with plum and don't-know-what-ingredient. Nice drinks.


Finally I watched 2012 at Midvalley yesterday night. Many of my friends commented it's not good, however I think it is a nice movie. Don't include those computer effect and WowWowWow scene, I think the story line is good. This is a must watch movie, but remember, please go to the toilet before the movie start. You will need 3 hours to sit in the cinema until the movie end.


Ohya, I will need 20 hours more to finish spm too.
I think sitting at a same place for 20 hours is more than enough to cause muscle losing.
Please get ready to see no ass after spm.




I still want my big ass.
=X

Written by the crazy woman, SueYin.



No comments:

Post a Comment