Monday, November 2, 2009

Special post about my celebrity friend......?

Well well well...
I am back in my Summer House.
Hmm..Gonna do a post for another birthday boy.
=)



Last Saturday was HouRen 21st birthday.
Me, Ah Frung, Kin Gor and Calvin attended both of his Birthday celebrations in a day.
First one was organised by his company, SonyBMG in IOI mall.

Yeah..
This is it.


Actually this event was opened to his fans who got tickets from MyFM.
Well as you see, we were invited by HouRen himself. Buahahha!
We played games with his fans like singing and dancing on the stage, and so on. Tell you, it seemed like without 4 of us, the event will be quite bored. Alah..typical Malaysian won't give much responds to this kind of event....unless the celebrity is JayChou or LeeHom, right? xD
Few things surprised me. Everyone who attended this event was given out 4 bottles of Brands and 3 original albums which included my lovely JayChou, LeeHom and...Vanness? =.="

And the next 2 days, I saw myself in newspaper. Hahaha!




After this event, HouRen straight away fetched us to his home party around 6pm. Gonna spread out a P&C news, his whole family moved to Klang. Yes, it is not Klang Valley, it is KLANG. Due to the boringness of the loooong travel in the car, I recorded a video.



Okay, I know my joke is lame la.



Again, typical Malaysian won't attend party at 6pm although the party duration on the invitation card was written 6pm. So, we Hide ourselve in his room. This is another video that I recorded in his room.



WeeE... HouRen fansss, don't be jealous that I took a nap on his bed ya~
xD



Around
10 pm, my Baobei and other Mustang people reached, finally.




HouRen, HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!
(p/s: HouRen 2nd album gonna release soon. Support a bit lah weiii!)







For those who still owe me money for sharing his birthday present,
PAY ME MONEY, NOW! $$$

Written by HouRen's friend, ex-dance student and supporter, SueYin.
=D


1 comment:

  1. 哈哈!我有注意到你~~
    原來你是好人的朋友..
    我沒有去好人的慶生會
    是在照片上看到你的
    好人的慶生會
    我也很想去 可是真的沒辦法
    也有很多人說IOI太遠了...
    anyway 謝謝你讓我看到好人的車內環境^^

    ReplyDelete