Thursday, March 18, 2010

I am not happy with your words either.



You want to talk about 'my man'?
Okay, let's see who have been appear in my blog(s) as 'my man'.


Wong Way Foo is my man, Francis Wong is my man, Mr. Teng is my man, Mr. How is my man, Jay Chou is my man, Michael Jackson is my man, etc.



I think I have the right to write anything I would like to write. I can choose what time I go to bed and who are going to be my friends. I still have brain, I won't do Crime or things that harm myself. Please think properly who is the one should get advised. Thanks for the special care.



She won the trustworthy from both of my parents because she stays at home everyday, she has lesser friends and she doesn't outgoing like me. Does it mean I am bad girl because I always hang out with friends?






Written by SueYin.



No comments:

Post a Comment