Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Relieved and Revived!


I just got to know 'things' between JiaHuei & YeowKin at studio just now. (Surprise!) Then Mr.Frung remind me that I didn't update my blog for a period of time. My Summer House is been cold and freeze? =(
No no no, the following words with broken English will be my summary writing for the month since I left out my blog.


This is the first day that I officially leave Promod, Pavilion. There is only 1 month++ I worked there, but I feel like I have been brainwashed. I just can't stand any longer...the people and gossips. Resign is the best way before I become one of them.





Fortunately my man was always there with me.
=)



Every girl loves flowers. I am just a girl <3



Ohya, I highlighted my hair! Numbers of people commented it's weird.
Well, I don't care. This is what I want.
xD








Nothing much to write actually. Let's see this...


This is the day I purposely take mc for HouRen's new album music video shooting. It's in a huge house with swimming pool. This scene is HouRen's birthday party. I looked so-not-me. LOL!





I am going to TARC few more hours later. I will be one of the noob student in TARC soon. haha. Which course? You will know it if you are lucky enough to be my course mate.
=)



Watched Edge of Darkness that night. Not recommended to watch. Watch it only if you want to sleep in cinema.








I got 5 As in SPM.
...I thought I can get 7 As.
Written by stillsatisfywithmyresult, SueYin.











...I got an A for Bahasa Cina?
LOL! xD I love myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment