Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I love midnight =)


Midnight is cool.

I love the atmosphere, silent city, silent road. Sometimes it's not, but..at least my home is all in silence. Feel so good in midnight. I love the weather, perfect temperature for my brain to relax and think.
=)



Few more hours later gonna meet up my Sapo friends, dearly Yvonne and ahBeh in Midvalley. It's a Shopping outing! Hohoho. Not only I want shopping but I need shopping!..because I haven't buy new cloth for CNY yet.
=__="
It's been a long time since the last time I meet them. I think, Yvonne 1month and..ahBeh 3months? Let me do a little bit of flashback. Both of them are my form3 best classmates. We formed a group in six people and we call ourselves SapoSix. Wth...It is so..damn...Cool! LMAO! You know, form3. Yes, form3 life should be like that. xD


Yvonne said they just got hair perm and hair cut from my bro's salon. I just wonder how they will look like now. Hmm..Must be Lenglui LIAO LOH. BuahahaHa!


And...one thing shocked me. I was suprised to hear that my bro told Yvonne:"SueYin busy PakToh now."

My 1st reaction is,
APA TU...Where got?!
2nd reaction is,
Why my bro discuss these things with my friends?!
......



Anyway, I am still very free in this week because I don't work as Digi Broadband promoter anymore. (actually I never start working either) =_=" ..After my Heavy and Serious sick, my mum scared I pengsan at the roadside, then car bang me and I just die like that, or...anything happen lah. hahaha.

Officially start working in Pavilion's Promod on 7th Feb. Feel free also don't come to visit me. LOL!





Last thing to say,
I enjoy my relationship with him, of course!





My first dance job without Makalele.
30th January 2010.








Where got busy paktoh, serious paktoh only.
Written by, SueYin.
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment