Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hospital? No way!



I am having high fever since Wednesday. Weird that I still posted previous blog that mentioning I haven't sleep around 5 Am? Ya, I thought I was fully recover that night.


Story begins with Tiger Woohoo trip to Midvalley with Makalele on Wednesday. Since it's MDS off day, so we decided to watch movie and shopping together. After a long queue, so unfortunately that Tiger Woohoo tickets has been sold out and we got to buy Carriers tickets. There was 1 hour leave before the movie start, and then it's our shopping time!

All in a sudden, the world was spinning, my entire body was pain. I felt cold and I can't walk like usual. I was taking hard breathe all the way we were walking back to the car part. I felt like vomiting some more. It's same like the incident when I was shopping with my family few years ago. Argh...why I have this weak body. And then Makalele treated me medicine and Bye-bye Fever like treating a child. Yea, I felt better after I went home.

Next day I was like fully recover, I thought I already okay so I went to join MDS new jazz lesson at night. Nothing serious happened in studio excepted I have learnt a new choreography 3 by Britney which choreographed by Makalele and...how to do headstand. LOL! That night I can't sleep well and the another day, I started suffering high fever. T^T

In 3 days, I sleep almost 20 hours per day. The body keeps changing from hot to cold, cold to hot. Even I wrapped myself like a Mammi. 2 cloth, 2 pants, 2 blankets when I feel cold. When I feel hot, sweating non-stop like it gonna use up every single drop of sweat in my body. Yesterday my bro brought me to the nearest 24hours clinic at 10pm+. Doctor told me that my symptom is weird because I don't have any sore throat and flu. Then she got me an injection on my butt.
T^T
She said I have to go back to clinic and let her check again if I haven't recover tomorrow. Guess what...so that she will write a letter and ask my family send me to hospital! Oh My...

And...If I can't recover tomorrow, I would miss my job as Digi broadband promoter. Argh!









I feel cold now. I need some rests again.
Written by, The easiest-to-get-sick-human, SueYin.

No comments:

Post a Comment