Thursday, February 4, 2010

Craps, bullshits and whatever you like.


"Suan ba. Today is not your day. Tomorrow only go la. Now go home rest is better."

I don't know what's wrong with the above line. And here started our war. I don't call it an argument because we didn't argue. You know, Short Message Service, normally we call it SMS. So, words fight only. And end up I came back home now and I have to go studio later at 9pm myself.


Ya, you said everybody will have a life change. You said I will change to another person when I enter college life. But the problem is, you never accept me as I am still the original me before I have changed. You said when we feel unsatisfied to each other, we must tell and change ourselve to avoid future argument. I am trying to do what you had said. I want to tell you don't be so self centered. You think I am annoying I can just shut up, don't meet, don't sms, don't call. So you won't listen bullshit from me anymore, cool? Then you don't need to angry me because I can't do what you wanted me to do. I am not perfect. And you are not either.







Angry me because I wrote our relationship thingy on blog?
I am sorry, I just want to say it here at this moment.









If I am still a kid then you are a kidult.
Written by your Sayang, SueYin.




No comments:

Post a Comment