Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tittle? Forget bout it.


Blog something happened last Saturday.
This year I had my first LouSang dinner with my Taekwon-do mates. 5 years AJKs around 20 people and our beloved instructor attended this dinner, Miss Tan absent because...she just simply like to last minute FongFeiKei, this is her hobby, that's all.


It's me, PoChi and Jackson.

The next day was his birthday and we surprised him by an early birthday celebration. Glad to say that 3 of us know each other since primary school. We refreshed a lot of once-upon-of-time stories that night. Lol. I sure we had a much more memorable moment in primary school compare to others.


I miss SJK(c) Salak South!






Just a short post.
x)






I bought a novel to myself and a baby Stich to my man. How cute!






I want baby Stich too!
Regret not buying one to myself.

Written by SueYin.


No comments:

Post a Comment