Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I will follow you~


Erhem. I passed my undang test with 48 correct questions this morning..I mean 19th January 2010. I know it's easy to pass it but I am proud of myself because I just ngam-ngam finished the latihan undang with 500 questions in the 1 hour leave before I sit for the test.

Bravo! (clapsss...)

Ohya, If I get a chance to meet the manager of the centre, I would like to make a report and complain about the bad attitude of the counter worker. She showed her bitchy face, talked so rude and she scolded so loud to us. Hello?! We paid you money and you give us this kind of service? Duh..


With the remaining luck, my 6 hours theory+amali class had been shorten to 3 hours because there were no amali class for today's schedule. =D Therefore, I will get my L license soon and start to learn car driving! ...Finally.








Aha..I don't receive any money from Digi for this HUGE LOGO. I just simply want to say, next Monday I gonna start working!




...as a Digi Broadband promoter. This is the post I get. Don't be suprise if you had read my previous blog post about I'm not going to do long hours and less salary job. Hm..how to say? Maybe experienced freelancers really have to work long hours job when they are young? haha. Anyway, the salary is reasonable to me with the commission. =) Sooner you will see me, Feng, Yeowkin and Calvin staying under Digi booth in front of your college campus, LRT station or maybe somewhere in front of bank and roadside. Must come and say hello to me, kay?



By the way, I still received calls from event agency after I applied those freelance jobs by sending them my profile. I got a job as receptionise in a dinner event at Time Square and few more photoshooting jobs. I hope it is a good starting to me in freelance world. x)


So, human....
Date me or call me yumcha by this week before it's too late!
(What the heck is this = ="
)




Photoshoot by Makalele. <3






I want to play gao-gao before I start working!
Written by SueYin.

No comments:

Post a Comment