Thursday, January 14, 2010

Buy me a set of chess. Can you?

Erm. Actually I should be tired and get on my bed now. Haha, it’s 5:16 AM. But I used to think a lot before I sleep or whenever I am alone doing nothing. Hm. I don’t really wish to start study so fast as this is the best time to rest awhile in teenage life. Maybe part time job is a good choice to fill up my time now? But I don’t want to work for long hours and only get RM5 or 6 per hour. Take it as a chance to gain experience? Why not I go for roadshow or commercial job that pay me RM10+ per hour? I don’t understand why my mum always don’t agree with me these days.


Sometimes I try to stand at her situation and think the problem, the conclusion is ..she don’t satisfy everything. She used to judge this and that, saying I am bad, Mike is bad, dancing is bad, held party is bad, my sis is bad, her boy friend is bad, my dad is bad, the TV show is bad, the newspaper is bad, sleeping is bad, then no sleep is bad, etc. And then mad at us with all her rubbish thought. The genius thing she always do is her crying technique when she is scolding us, I wonder why her tear gland can produce so much tears every single day. When she started crying, then everyone started crying. Argh. What a family is this.


Okay, stop thinking this. Every mother is good. Right?


I want a happy family.




Wanna play chess? I am learning.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment