Tuesday, July 20, 2010



Thought of doing assignment now, but I realise my desktop doesn't have Microsoft Office 2007.


......


Plug in my thumbdrive and look for the Portable Microsoft Office which given by Mr.Douglas...screw it! there are only Word & PowerPoint. It's rare that MS Office don't come with Excel. Douglas ni memang douglas yang aku tau. Gila-gila.


Argh! I need EXCEL!
T__T


Probably tomorrow I will skip lecture to finish up all-the-excel-work in Col Cyber Centre at 8am. (Even if there is no assignment, I guess you cannot find me in lecture hall either, because I am still sleeping on my bed!) xD That's me, the human being who ask others to call her ahSue. Adui...






This is the photo that I had taken for Clinique Star Tour in college today. It comes in partnership with CLEO. Hmm...it's some kind of cover girl search I guess. LengluissSss were all around me in that hour, I almost cannot breath. LOL! xD



Not bad what? I like it.





No time to write all stories and events that I have left out in past month.
I will post when I am free, I promise.
=)







Make up is for girls who want to be prettier.
Written by SueYin.

No comments:

Post a Comment