Sunday, July 25, 2010

Human borned to be dead?


It's about him.

Someone that I never expect that he might appear in my blog. He might actually an important person to me, in the future? but it is not possible any longer.

......

I don't think it was a bad news, but I never smile for this incident....it seems like he finally relieved all the painfulness and went to another world without pain and stress.


I saw him often in the week before he passed away, from he can walk by himself like usual, until lye on the bed and almost in a state of unconsciousness. It was only a short period of time required to a person to have entire physically change when it's the time. Sad to say that I had experiences from both side of grandmothers.



Somewhat surprisingly, there was a very big contrast when I saw those little kids were playing around innocently during I went there for a last visit just now. It reflected our human process, isn't it? So cruel to see it myself. I was scared, and I started to worry. Somehow I can't even predict what will happen to me and my family in the future.




Every time this kind of incidents made me think of something. Something that I will think, but I seldom think.
"Often a genius is recognized only after he or she is dead and gone
."
.....
Will I be recognized? By the way I hope I am genius.
x)



Be strong, everyone.




Rest in peace, mike's daddy.
Written by SueYin.



No comments:

Post a Comment