Sunday, July 25, 2010

What I had done in last few weeksssss....




Did I post that I wanted to quit TARC Talent Time Night in last few blog post?

Oh, no way...

I had done it nicely out of my expectation.
=)

Talentime Night 2010 opening!
I was the stripe girl. xD


It's JuzDance show time!





The end of Talentime Night 2010.


Juz Dance!
=)


It's dancing finalist and our program designers!



I just so simply like this picture.



Although JuzDance didn't win that night, but we had won our friendship and trustworthy. We gain a lot of experiences, crossover a lot of obstacles. Nonetheless, I am proud to be a TT finalist!
x)







The day before Talentime Night at TARC, I had the final competition with Last Kabukeez at Sg. Wang. Again, we didn't win, just can say that we were really out of luck.


We got the consolation prize.
=)



Last word to Last Kabukeez, I love Sunny!
xD






Simply end this post by my pic in Tropicanal City at the night of World Cup Final.
Had performances there, dance like you are playing on a field!


Cheers!







I miss these busy moments.
Written by SueYin.

No comments:

Post a Comment