Monday, July 4, 2011

I am awake!


Thanks to this video.
Thank you Beyonce.
I am awake!


13:00-13:22
"It's very difficult managing myself. Every night when I go to sleep, I ask 100 of questions, but I am learning so much. And I made a mistake and I learned it from them, and I'm not afraid of make mistakes. I embrace mistakes, that made you who you are. I never been afraid before also. And I'm saying all these things, but now I'm getting tested."


14:12-14:20
"There's nothing that can stop them from dancing, and I love to surround myself with that hyper energy, it's just, it's that the reason why you perform."

21:15-21:27
"I don't have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart, and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run the world."
Beyonce







No comments:

Post a Comment