Tuesday, October 20, 2009

She is dangerous.


Yesterday night I cried because of a stupid MMS.
To avoid Q&A session with my mum once she saw I cry, I went out yumcha with my friends.
We went Station1 at KL, KL.
(p/s: The first KL is Kuchai Lama, the second KL is Kuala Lumpur.)
=)

Talked a lot to make myself feel better.
I used to find this gang of friends to express my feeling and talk craps. Don't need pretend any like how I did in other gang. But then they will only see my face if I am in troubles. hahaha.

One of them told me that she thought I was a bad girl when we were Form2. Although, now she thinks I am quite nice after we know each other better. She trusts me a lot and tells me almost everything. But she thinks...

Ya?

She thinks I am a dangerous person.
= ="

Alah..I won't trust someone easily, but I am not as dangerous as you think.
Eh, this is a protection, right?




Trust everyone is dangerous,
but trust no one is more dangerous.








Just trust me.
Wish me happy one month anniversary with him, SueYin.



No comments:

Post a Comment