Sunday, November 27, 2011

D:





Every friend of mine are talking about their changes lately.
I found this happens so often in daily conversations, blogs, facebook. Especially after watching the movie, You Are The Apple of My Eyes.


This movie takes us back to old times, which is the best moment of life, the innocent teenager life with nothing to worry in high school. This movie really remind me that everything in my life is started to change at this age.


What a 19 years old going to be 20. College, university, work, money!
High school friends are no longer as close as the past. Family is no longer supportive like you used to be as a kid. You meet different levels of people. You face problems, which you have to handle it all by yourself. You need to think about your future, make decision and DO IT.


What I've learn at this turning point? ...People are greedy, people like to compare, people never get enough. Poor people want to be rich, rich people want to be richer. However, sometimes nothing is more important than "I am happy with my life".


Am I still the Wong Sue Yin that you know last time?
I don't know either.






Live so deadly like this dead blog for 4 months.
Sue Yin



No comments:

Post a Comment